quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

I have not found anyone who was my exception. Or at least who I thought was not, or longer.I wish it were really all I want, want you to see me again with the same eyes ever, and with the same eyes that were until yesterday ..I wanted to be the same to you I was a few hours ago. I did not want you to feel sorry of the things that gave up on me or the people who gave up on me. Why I do not regret the things I passed by you.I love you very much, and I want everything to be back as before, perhaps never changed anything .. I'm just insecure for not wanting this tension between us.I'll love you forever, because you'll always be mine. <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Por que eres alérgico el amor.

Minha foto
Natal, Rio grande do norte., Brazil
Erros são , afinal das contas,fundamentos da verdade. Se um homem não sabe o que uma coisa é, já é uma avanço do conhecimento saber o que ela não é . (Carl Jung)